My Write Road - SL Baum

... MY WRITE ROAD - S.L. BAUM ... I am a mother, a wife, a former teacher, and a writer! Crafter, baker, taxi driver.......

Friday, July 15, 2011

ENT - Ereader News Today - Book of The Day

For an idie author, book bloggers are instrumental in helping to drive our sales. And they do an amazing job of it. One way that we work together (indies and bloggers) is by sponsoring a Book of The Day. It helps bring revenue to the blogger (who spends loads of time promoting authors) and sales (but more importantly - exposure) to the author.

Please check out Ereader News Today - a great website/blog - that brings you info on all the amazing deals out there in the eReader world! ... plus the guy who runs the site is a pretty nice guy!!

So, here is my Book of The Day at ENT...

Here’s a very highly rated bargain Kindle book which is also today’s Book Of The Day. A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones) by S.L. Baum has a near perfect 4.8 star rating and costs only 99 cents!
This was an amazng book! I couldn’t put it down! The story always has you guessing and things never go the way you think they’re going to go, but it all totally works. I would recommend this book! – Amazon Reviewer


A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones)
by S.L. Baum
Rating: 4.8 Stars
Category: Paranormal Romance
Price: $0.99

Here’s what the reviewers have to say:


When you start the story, you will wonder if you are getting entangled in yet another vampire story. But I can assure you it is not! Almost immediately you find there to be mystery and twists that are so much fun. I cannot wait to read the next book and continue the journey with these characters.
*******
I really enjoyed reading A Chance For Charity. I was happy to find a fresh read in the genre I enjoy so much and highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a great supernatural/paranormal romance read.
*******
What a real treat to read the first book published by S.L. Baum. She is a talented lady. I thought this book was wonderful! All the characters in this book round it out to be a real page turner. I knew I liked these Immortals right from the start. What you’ll find in store for Charity and Link and the rest of the crew will make you thirsty for the next book in the series, I know I am!
*******
Sometimes its nice to get lost in another world and enjoy the innocense of romance that doesn’t seem to exist in everyday life. The style of writing is easy to follow and you will find yourself easily getting lost in Charity’s story. I’m really looking forward to the sequel! 

Get A Chance For Charity here: A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones)

http://ereadernewstoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment