My Write Road - SL Baum

... MY WRITE ROAD - S.L. BAUM ... I am a mother, a wife, a former teacher, and a writer! Crafter, baker, taxi driver.......

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 New Reviews that have Warmed my Heart!

There are a lot of readers out there that have shunned the indie author. Many have taken this stance... If authors choose to do it on our their then they must not have the talent it takes to be a "real" writer. So, I just want to take a moment to thank my readers for taking a chance on an indie author! I hope you found something that you enjoy... and realize that relying on the publishing houses to tell you what is good and what is not, is not the only way to go. There are many wonderful and talented indie authors publishing their works on their own today!

The reason for this heartfelt "Thank You" was seeing two new reviews pop up on Amazon.com for my books today. The reader/reviewer said that she is now going to seek out other indies. And I think that is simply wonderful!! Thank You - Sara C - and happy hunting!


A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones)

A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones)
Price: $0.99
Availability: Auto-delivered wirelessly



5.0 out of 5 stars So happy to have found this!, July 26, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I just wanted to share that this is a very enjoyable entry into the young adult vampire genre. I love reading about a strong female, it was a lot of fun with the perfect amount of "cheese" romance and action. I couldn't wait to read the second one, so I'm thrilled that I didn't find this till both had been released! If this is a genre you are interested in, you will absolutely enjoy this book!

I'd also like to say that this author has now sparked a new mission in me to seek out and purchase independently published authors to read on my Kindle. So, thank you for that!


My Link in Time (The Immortal Ones Book Two)

My Link in Time (The Immortal Ones Book Two)
Price: $2.99
Availability: Auto-delivered wirelessly



5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!, July 26, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I'm sorry, this won't be a thorough review. I'd just like to share that after I read the first book of The Immortal Ones, I immediately downloaded and began this one. And I loved it just as much. I really enjoyed the action, the strength of the main character, and the deviation from other books in this genre. In addition, this author has now shown me how many amazing books there are to explore in the independently-published world and I am having a blast seeking them out. You won't regret reading this. In fact, I'm not sure how you could read the first book and not jump right into this!
Thank you, SL Baum!

No comments:

Post a Comment