My Write Road - SL Baum

... MY WRITE ROAD - S.L. BAUM ... I am a mother, a wife, a former teacher, and a writer! Crafter, baker, taxi driver.......

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stuff and Things

"What have you been doing?"
"Stuff and things."
That's what I call the day to day pattern that my life gets into. I wake up - get the kids off to school - get on the treadmill - wait for one of the countless number of repair workers to show up (I have been back in my house for close to 2 months now - 2 to 3 days a week of someone coming over to fix something is getting quite OLD) - get on the internet to keep my presence as a writer out there - write some (if I'm lucky) - pick up the kids - take them to their activities - etc etc etc <--- STUFF AND THINGS

Life gets like that at times - as one of my favorite Nine Inch Nails songs proclaims "Every day is exactly the same."

But Summer break is coming soon - my kiddos have exactly 2 weeks left in their school year (next year I have 3 kids in 3 different schools - Lord help me) - so things will lose their pattern and I am actually looking forward to that. Family vacation - Summer Music Camp (for my girlies) - a couple of Concerts - Family visiting from out of state - a Camping trip - this is looking to be a great summer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment