My Write Road - SL Baum

... MY WRITE ROAD - S.L. BAUM ... I am a mother, a wife, a former teacher, and a writer! Crafter, baker, taxi driver.......

Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Dance - New Amazon Reviews

12/18 by Jenn:

I was captivated with this book, as it left you wondering what exactly Charity is and why her and her family had to continuously move around. This was absolutely an awesome read, and I suggest anyone who enjoys paranormal romance to read this! The author clearly has talent, she could paint a picture in my mind with her words. Her characters were well rounded and very like-able, each with a story to tell. You could feel their anger, their passion, their love, their humor. Every book has similarities, but this was different in so many ways. It brought together all kinds of supernaturals, which made it so much more interesting! I loved the connection between Charity and Link, and definitely did not see that twist. I'm excited to see what comes next for all of them, and cannot wait until the next book to this series! ** A bit of a spoiler: I love that Charity is a virgin(very old on at that), and plans to wait until marriage. It is a unique take, and they simply enjoyed each others company without the pressure of sex. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sex scene..but this makes me feel like a virgin again awaiting to lose my virginity.

12/20 by Terriermom:

I loved this book. It was very well written. It was just a great, entertaining story. I am definitely not of the YA demographic so this book should appeal to people of varied ages. Only one negative I can find is that the book ended too soon. I wanted a longer story. More, more please LOL. Hopefully, the author will oblige by writing a sequel soon. If not a sequel, another book would be wonderful.

You can't go wrong by buying this book. It is a steal at the current price, but would have been a steal at a higher price.

THANK YOU GUYS - THIS MADE MY DAY!!

1 comment: